- Position: Epidemiology Fellow (12-Month Graduate Fellowship)
- Location: Toronto (Downtown)
- Status: Full-Time, Temporary
- Term of the Contract: This contract position for 12-Months
- Closing Date: June 29, 2018
- Apply to: TM@partnershipagainstcancer.ca
Reporting to the Program Manager, Health Economics, the Fellow will conduct economic analyses and modelling to inform effective, efficient and sustainable cancer control in Canada. This work will include evaluating the burden of cancer, assessing the economic and social return on investment of the Canadian Strategy for Cancer Control, providing health economic expertise to support Partnership initiatives, and modelling to assess the value of cancer control policy and practice changes and innovations. Working with the Health Economics team at the Partnership, the Fellow will have opportunities to engage with cross-functional teams throughout the continuum of care (prevention, screening, quality care, survivorship, and palliative and end-of-life care), and will also support the refresh of the Canadian Strategy for Cancer Control. The successful candidate will be exposed to experiential learning opportunities in the not-for-profit health sector throughout the policy-making process.