DEADLINE EXTENDED – Apply by June 26, 2017
Click here to view this post & Apply on the PCC Website
Responsible for the implementation and successful execution of the all assigned survivorship initiatives; particularly the solutions funded as part of PCC’s TrueNTH network under the direction of the Director, Health Promotion and Survivorship. The Manager will provide overall project management, risk management, coordinate and support the interventions, ensure effective communication and collaboration between stakeholders, and prepare project management documentation and project progress reports for PCC and stakeholders, as required. The Manager will work with the TrueNTH solution teams and technology vendors to monitor the requirements and progress of IT projects; communicates goals, outlines approaches and makes adjustments within the constraints set to achieve optimum results.
Project Management and support to the TrueNTH network of health and academic professionals:
- Provide overall project management, risk management, coordination and support for survivorship initiatives, particularly the solutions funded as part of PCC’s TrueNTH network;
- Collaborate with TrueNTH network members and technology vendors to coordinate the planning, design, development, pilot testing and evaluation of IT solutions, including items related to IT infrastructure, web development and implementation; and
- Prepare updates and project progress reports, including program performance and outcomes, for PCC, collaborative network committees, partners and stakeholders as required, and provide recommendations for future planning.
Partnerships & Stakeholder Relations:
- Establishes and strengthens collaborative relationships with both internal and external parties and fosters links in areas of mutual interest; and
- Liaise with governance bodies and funders, including TrueNTH Network Advisory Committee and Movember.
Communication & Promotion:
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration between all stakeholders participating in the True NTH network and represent PCC in discussions;
- Respond to TrueNTH solution teams’ technology needs, coordinate with necessary contractors to resolve technology issues and concerns, and ensure compliance with TrueNTH solution design parameters;
- Communicate with contractors and partners regarding work schedule and verify that the execution of work in completed in a timely manner. Provide additional clarification or guidance to PCC personnel, contractors and partners on tasking instructions, turn-around expectations, funding requirements, and other information, materials or resources needed; and
- Represent PCC and promote its mandate and strategic initiatives through presentations, attendance at conferences and other activities.
- Manages workflow and ensures all True NTH Network members and stakeholders have an understanding of issues, deadlines, etc.; and
- Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
- Budget preparation and tracking of all assigned survivorship initiatives. Manage contractual obligations for projects, ensure timely and accurate invoicing and payments, ensure compliance with budget and report variances.
- Liaise with the TrueNTH solution teams and the national health program evaluation and health economic analysis teams to ensure complete evaluation of the TrueNTH projects are conducted.
- TrueNTH solution teams implementation and evaluation of projects
- TrueNTH grant administration
- Project Managers’ meetings with Movember
- Stakeholder relations
Director, Health Promotion and Survivorship
- Reports directly to Director
- Regular status updates
VP, Research, Health Promotion and Survivorship
- As member of Research, Health Promotion and Survivorship team, participates in team meetings and provides updates as requested
- Recruiting survivors/caregivers to participate in TrueNTH initiatives
Marketing and Communications department at PCC
- Partner in creating messaging for emails, social media or other communications
Finance Department at PCC
- Facilitate payments and monitor budget
- Contractors, partner organizations and key stakeholders as required for all assigned survivorship initiatives
TrueNTH network members
- Project updates, planning
- Meetings, project logistics
Cancer Care Ontario
- Evaluation of projects
Centre for Excellence in Economic Analysis Research
- Health Economic Analysis of projects
TrueNTH Advisory Committee
- Meeting planning and project updates