Post-Doctoral Fellow, Reference #60724
Temporary Full Time (2 year term), Vancouver, BC
The candidate will work with a team of world-class Scientists at the BC Cancer Agency (BCCA) for the Canadian Centre for Applied Research in Cancer Control (ARCC). ARCC is an innovative pan-Canadian research centre whose mission is to improve cancer control and the delivery of care through interdisciplinary leadership in health economics, services, policy, and ethics research, education and knowledge translation. The successful candidate will be expected to work effectively and independently on specified research projects. Preference will be given to applicants with a proven track record in health economics research, specifically in preference elicitation, econometrics, and health economic evaluation. This is a two year term position.
Education, Training and Experience
• Ph.D. in Economics, Health Economics or Health Services Research
• Hands-on experience with preference elicitation, specifically Discrete Choice Experiments.
• Experience with STATA, Matlab, Gauss or R programming is desirable.
• Excellent communication skills and proficient English language skills are required.
• Having experience in the field of oncology is an asset.
We invite you to apply by clicking on the link below, then on the “Apply Online Now” button where
you can register for the first time or enter your Username and Password in order to re- access your
profile on our system.
To apply online visit: https://jobs.phsa.ca/job/vancouver/post-doctoral-fellow/909/5380255
Applications will be accepted until this position has been filled.
PHSA is committed to employment equity and hires on the basis of merit. We encourage applications
from all qualified individuals, including Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members
of visible minorities.