The Canadian Cancer Research Alliance’s next Canadian Cancer Research Conference will be held November 5-7, 2017 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
Registration Now Open!
Discounted early bird registration for the conference is open until September 7, 2017. Regular registration fees apply after this date.
Included with registration:
- Four plenary sessions, including the CCRA Awards plenary
- Choice of 25 concurrent sessions over five timeslots
- Two poster and exhibit sessions
- Welcome reception on Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Networking opportunities over breakfasts, lunches, and breaks
Submit Your Abstract
Abstract submission is open until June 27, 2017 for oral and poster presentations. Abstract submissions from the entire spectrum of research topics are welcome. Trainees (undergraduate students, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows) and new principal investigators are also encouraged to present their work.
For further information, please visit our website: www.conference.ccra-acrc.ca/.
We look forward to seeing you in Vancouver!
Canadian Cancer Research Alliance (CCRA)
1 University Avenue, Suite 300
Toronto, Ontario M4J 2P1 CANADA