https://cc-arcc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/CCMB-master-logo-vert-cmyk.jpg 195 761 Rebecca Mercer https://cc-arcc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ARCC_Logo_Horizonta2l.png Rebecca Mercer2016-04-26 10:57:412016-04-26 10:57:41Cancer Care Manitoba: Project Manager, Cancer Patient Journey Initiative
Cancer Care Manitoba: Project Manager, Cancer Patient Journey Initiative
The Project Manager co-ordinates the Cancer Patient Journey Initiative (CPJI) a province-wide multi-stakeholder initiative based at CancerCare Manitoba. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that project deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- University degree in sciences, process engineering, informatics, and/or business.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in project management implementation.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders or clients.
- Experience with LEAN for process improvement.
- Experience in a healthcare setting.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)designation.
- Familiarity with clinical databases.
For more information CLICK HERE.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!