https://cc-arcc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo_CCS_RGB_EnFr_1C_black.png 709 1723 Rebecca Mercer https://cc-arcc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ARCC_Logo_Horizonta2l.png Rebecca Mercer2021-08-18 11:17:572021-08-18 15:17:24Candian Cancer Society - Manager, Data Management
Open until filled – View online and apply by clicking here
Data Management and Planning
- Interfaces with internal colleagues and external professionals to determine requirements, anticipate future needs, and identify areas of opportunity to drive data development.
- Manages a program and staff to effectively develop data management processes to reduce complexity, improve data quality, and increase efficiency throughout the data management lifecycle.
- Contributes to the design of data infrastructure, and data management processes to move the organization to a more sophisticated, agile and robust target state data architecture.
- Interpret data, identify trends or patterns, analyze results and provide ongoing reports.
- Accountable for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics. These activities range from ad-hoc analyses to larger projects pertaining to our customer base movements.
- Developing forward-looking solutions related to (churn, retention, maximizing customer lifetime, etc.).
- Create insights that will be used to enhance our customer value proposition, drive customer lifetime value, deliver an outstanding customer experience and better understand the customer behavior across different geographies and demographics.
- Support different departments with data insights, analysis and data segmentation that will drive better informed business decisions.
- Ensure data management policies and procedures are adhered to and utilize best practices.
- Oversee the collection, storage, management, quality and protection of data.
- Maintain enterprise data model to demonstrate core business subjects and their relationship, establishing a common understanding of CCS data.
- Manage a catalog of data sources, data integration flows, lineage, definitions and dictionaries
Data Quality Management
- Define, support and maintain appropriate data governance polices and standards while working with business and technical stakeholders to ensure CCS data meets data quality and integrity standards.
- Monitors adherence to standard data operating procedures, data quality standards, and data privacy/security requirements.
- Analyze and provide data solutions to solve business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement
- Assess, recommend and implement processes and tools to improve the organization’s data quality and usability
Data projects and innovation
- Champion, lead or support the success of data driven projects.
- Support projects and initiatives by assessing proposals and designs for architectural compliance (data and solutions) and promote best practices during the testing, build and implementation phases.
- Ensure CCS is implementing best practice approaches to managing and using data.
- Monitor and assess trends with data technologies, promoting innovative approaches to data collection, management and use, including analytics, artificial and business intelligence.
- Contribute to the creation of business value from data by supporting CCS’ data strategy, including making data more reliable, understandable and actionable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Management or related experience
- More than 5 years, up to and including 10 years – extensive job-related experience in progressively more senior positions.
- Pertinent experience with Data Management, SQL and Salesforce
- Experience managing people
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; communicate with technical and non-technical users