CADTH is an independent, not-for-profit organization responsible for providing Canada’s health care decision-makers with objective evidence to help make informed decisions about the optimal use of drugs and medical devices in our health care system.
- Reviewing economic evaluations (model structure, model inputs, assumptions) submitted by drug manufacturers
- Designing and undertaking economic evaluations, budget impact analyses, and reviews of economic evidence of health technologies
- Developing computer-based economic models for performing economic evaluations and budget impact analyses, as required
- Leading and coordinating the efforts of internal and external research team members to ensure project objectives are met
- Preparing reports for stakeholders
- Participating in expert committee or advisory committee meetings to present and/or provide clarification of economic findings
- Representing CADTH at conferences and other external meetings
- Providing input to and reviewing reports of other researchers, including project team members.
- A post-graduate degree or diploma in Economics, Epidemiology, Mathematics, or Public Health
- At least two (2) to four (4) years of relevant experience in health services research, with advanced training in the evaluation of health technologies
- A thorough understanding of health economic methods, with skill in computer-based economic and statistical modelling
- Should be self-directed and have experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- Strong organizational and project management capabilities
- Commitment to high-quality work and attention to detail
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation) to be able to convey technical information succinctly to varied audiences
- Concise, precise report-writing skills
- A collaborative approach to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
For more information about this position or to apply CLICK HERE.