***Re-posted February 26, 2016***
Reporting to the Director of the Regional Cancer Program and Medical Affairs, and supporting the Regional Aboriginal Cancer Lead of the Aboriginal Program, the Manager will participate actively as a member of the Cancer Program to plan, support and manage the implementation of initiatives and Programs within the portfolio. This is a position that will have a diverse portfolio of program and projects with deliverables and timelines. The incumbent will be a key resource to the Director and Regional Aboriginal Cancer Lead to build strong relationships with internal and external partners as required.
A key component of this position will be to manage complex projects using project management skills and tools with the ability to prioritize and manage their time in support of a variety of initiatives for the Regional Cancer Programs as well as performing cross-functional and other duties, as required.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in business or health administration or recognized equivalent, Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in project management, communication and quality management
- Experience collaborating and working with FNIM peoples on shared goals and/or initiatives
- Experience in hospital data and reporting required
- Project planning, management, and implementation experience required
- Change management experience required
- Excellent presentation, writing, communication, reporting and decision making skills required
- Operational planning experience is an asset
- Strategic planning experience is an asset
- PMP (Project Manager Professional) designation an asset
- Member of the Canadian College of Health Service Executives is an asset
- Health care professional an asset
To apply for this position CLICK HERE.