https://cc-arcc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ARCC_Logo_Horizonta2l.png 0 0 Rebecca Mercer https://cc-arcc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ARCC_Logo_Horizonta2l.png Rebecca Mercer2019-03-20 14:25:122019-03-20 14:25:25
- Patient perspectives of Value Frameworks used to Guide Oncology Treatment DecisionsMay 1, 2021 - 12:27 pm
- Understanding British Columbia cancer patients’ experiences with virtual health before and during the COVID-19 pandemicMay 1, 2021 - 11:53 am
- Benchmarking End of Life Quality Indicators by Tumor Type & Describing models of palliative care across CanadaApril 1, 2021 - 8:56 am
- Evaluation of the systemic cancer therapy volume-outcome association: a population-based study to inform the optimal provincial organization and delivery of systemic cancer therapyFebruary 1, 2021 - 12:20 pm
- New Publication: Development of a Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis Rating Tool to Prioritize Real-World Evidence Questions for the Canadian Real-World Evidence for Value of Cancer Drugs (CanREValue) CollaborationMarch 28, 2023 - 1:56 pm
- Associate or Full Professor (Tenure Track), Gerald Bronfman Department of Oncology, Division of Medical OncologyMarch 7, 2023 - 12:06 pm
- CAHSPR is seeking the 2023 Article of the YearFebruary 1, 2023 - 7:41 am
- CADTH Recognition Awards – Nominations Now Open!January 27, 2023 - 2:55 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!