CADTH Call for Nominations – Board of Directors
CADTH is seeking nominations for its Board of Directors, and expert and advisory committees. They are currently accepting applications from individuals with significant expertise in the Canadian health care system who are interested in helping support health care decision-makers in making informed decisions about health technologies.
In total, they are seeking 17 new members from across the country who have a range of education, experience, and skill sets. This is an exciting opportunity to help ensure that the Canadian health care system is the best it can be.
CADTH is inviting nominations for the following:
- CADTH Board of Directors: 1 health system member and 1 public member
- Canadian Drug Expert Committee (CDEC): 3 expert members
- Pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review Expert Committee (pERC): 3 expert members; 1 ethicist member; 1 patient member
- Health Technology Expert Review Panel (HTERP): 1 ethicist member; 1 economist member
- Patient and Community Advisory Committee (PCAC): 2 to 3 patient members
- Post-Market Drug Evaluation (PMDE) Advisory Committee: 2 clinician members
Full details about each role, who is eligible to submit a nomination, and the nomination process are available on the CATDH website at https://www.cadth.ca/news/cadth-call-nominations.
CADTH is pleased to be offering an online nomination process. We ask that all interested individuals submit nominations via online form by April 24, 2023.
If you, or someone you know, is suitable for one of the available roles, please submit a nomination, or encourage them to submit a nomination. Thank you for taking the time to consider this request, and for sharing it with potential candidates.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!