https://cc-arcc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ARCC_Logo_Horizonta2l.png 0 0 Rebecca Mercer https://cc-arcc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ARCC_Logo_Horizonta2l.png Rebecca Mercer2017-05-05 14:56:112017-05-05 14:56:18
- Patient perspectives of Value Frameworks used to Guide Oncology Treatment DecisionsMay 1, 2021 - 12:27 pm
- Understanding British Columbia cancer patients’ experiences with virtual health before and during the COVID-19 pandemicMay 1, 2021 - 11:53 am
- Benchmarking End of Life Quality Indicators by Tumor Type & Describing models of palliative care across CanadaApril 1, 2021 - 8:56 am
- Evaluation of the systemic cancer therapy volume-outcome association: a population-based study to inform the optimal provincial organization and delivery of systemic cancer therapyFebruary 1, 2021 - 12:20 pm
- Cancer resources for 2SLGBTQI+ communitiesJune 5, 2023 - 7:28 am
- Post Doctoral Associate in Adult Cancer Survivorship, Cumming School of Medicine and Faculty of NursingJune 4, 2023 - 8:35 am
- Only Days remain to submit your work to #ARCC2023!June 2, 2023 - 10:47 am
- 2023 PIP Research Grant Competition for Postdoctoral FellowsMay 4, 2023 - 8:19 am
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!