https://cc-arcc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ARCC_Logo_Horizonta2l.png 0 0 Rebecca Mercer https://cc-arcc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ARCC_Logo_Horizonta2l.png Rebecca Mercer2019-12-17 12:27:292019-12-17 12:27:37
- Patient perspectives of Value Frameworks used to Guide Oncology Treatment DecisionsMay 1, 2021 - 12:27 pm
- Understanding British Columbia cancer patients’ experiences with virtual health before and during the COVID-19 pandemicMay 1, 2021 - 11:53 am
- Benchmarking End of Life Quality Indicators by Tumor Type & Describing models of palliative care across CanadaApril 1, 2021 - 8:56 am
- Evaluation of the systemic cancer therapy volume-outcome association: a population-based study to inform the optimal provincial organization and delivery of systemic cancer therapyFebruary 1, 2021 - 12:20 pm
- CADTH Call for Nominations – Board of DirectorsApril 20, 2023 - 7:50 am
- #CCRC2023 – Abstract Submission is Now Open!April 13, 2023 - 8:26 am
- 2023 PIP Research Grant Competition for Postdoctoral FellowsApril 4, 2023 - 8:19 am
- New Publication: Development of a Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis Rating Tool to Prioritize Real-World Evidence Questions for the Canadian Real-World Evidence for Value of Cancer Drugs (CanREValue) CollaborationMarch 28, 2023 - 1:56 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!