The call for BioCanRx Summer Studentship applications is now open. These awards will provide funding for up to 13 undergraduate or college students to work with BioCanRx Network investigators conducting novel cancer biotherapeutics research. The award provides $9,000 CAD in salary support for a student to work on a project over a 14-week work term. Please note that priority will be given to projects of BioCanRx-funded investigators.
The schedule of this program will be:
- February 17, 2023 – Applications deadline
- Late March/Early April – Awardees notified
- Late April – Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Training
- May 1, 2023 – Placement begins
- August 25, 2023 – Placement ends
You can find the Studentship details and the application document on the BioCanRx website.