Researchers at the University of Calgary have partnered with AYA CAN to lead a priority setting partnership (PSP). The PSP will establish a new research agenda for adolescent and young adult (AYA) cancer in Canada. They are recruiting members to serve on a Steering Committee to guide the project.
Committee members can be:
- AYA patients or survivors (diagnosed between the ages of 15-39 years)
- Caregivers / family members of an AYA
- Bereaved caregivers or family members
- Healthcare professionals with experience caring for AYAs
- Policy makers for AYA Cancer at the local, provincial, and/or national level
The meetings will be online and take place approximately once a month for the next 18 months. Patients and family members will be compensated for their time. For more information and to submit an expression of interest, access the form in English and French.
Link to submission form: https://survey.ucalgary.ca/jfe/form/SV_8uH0URJ6hspxPcW
Expressions of interest will be collected until February 12th, 2023.