Registration is now open for the 2019 Health Technology Assessment for Decision Making workshop organized by the Toronto Health Economics and Technology Assessment (theta) Collaborative.
Dates: September 25-27,2019
Location: Toronto General Hospital, 10th Floor, Eaton Building, Toronto, Ontario.
- Individuals who use HTA to make decisions relating to drugs, devices, and programs
- Decision-makers, practitioners, and researchers who would like to be able to use HTA concepts and methods
This intensive three day program will use both lecture format and interactive sessions. By the end of the course, participants will be able to review and assess:
- Measures of clinical evidence
- Cost-effectiveness analyses
- Approaches to integrating social and ethical issues
For More Information – Download the Course Brochure Here