The Canadian Centre for Applied Research in Cancer Control would like to welcome you to our new website.
The new ARCC website features:
- Updated web design with enhanced visual layout
- Compatibility for today’s mobile devices that allows users to keep in touch with ARCC through smart phones and other hand-held devices
- Emphasis on social media such as ARCC’s Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, with easy-access to all of our recent social feeds
- “News” tab – receive regular updates on health economics, services, policy and ethics!
- The latest news updates will be posted on the home page content scrollbar
- Users are able to comment on news articles
- Brand-new “Jobs/Opportunities” tab – providing valuable information about employment, funding, and other opportunities!
- An improved and interactive event calendar
- Ability to add ARCC events in Google Calendar or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed
- An improved ARCC Network Membership website experience. Added features include:
- New user dashboard to see ARCC’s recent activities and personalized color scheme panel customization
- New design layout for user biography profiles
- Participate and follow news and update ARCC’s news feed
- Improved searching functionality– searching for other ARCC members has never been easier!
We encourage you to get acquainted with ARCC’s new website and let us know what you think! Please send your comments and feedback to ARCC@Cancercare.on.ca