Call for Manuscript Submissions to Current Oncology: Original Canadian Cancer Costing Research
Multimed Inc. is pleased to announce that Current Oncology will be publishing a special supplemental issue dedicated to “Original Canadian Cancer Costing Research”. This supplement will be co-edited by Dr. Nicole Mittmann (Cancer Care Ontario, Toronto, Ontario) and Dr. Claire de Oliveira (Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario).
Submissions to the Current Oncology supplement can include studies for any cancer using regional, provincial or national data sources, to evaluate any one of the following themes:
• Burden of illness studies;
• Costs of interventions, programs and policies;
• Applied costing studies;
• Direct costs borne by patient or other payers;
• Indirect costs around lost earnings and/or productivity;
• Population health modeling studies;
• Studies adapting models for the Canadian context.
Studies using data from clinical, administrative or survey sources can be submitted in which patient, health care system or societal perspectives are considered.
How to Submit & Submission Guidelines
Manuscripts may be submitted electronically through our online submission and peer review system at www.current-oncology.com. Please submit manuscripts for the supplement under the section “Original Canadian Cancer Costing Research”. Applicable Author Fees will be waived for manuscripts accepted for publication to the supplement.
For information about preparing your manuscript for submission, visit our “Information for Authors” page at www.current-oncology.com.
The manuscript submission deadline is September 30th, 2015.
About Current Oncology
• Peer reviewed journal with focus on Canadian Oncology practice and studies of
• Open Access publication with full text articles freely available at www.currentoncology.com
• Distributed in print gratis to the Canadian oncology community
• Broad reach, with over 180,000 website visits annually, from over 190 countries
• Indexed and listed in PubMed, PubMed Central and Science Citation Index
• Impact Factor of 1.785
Why Publish with Current Oncology?
• High standard of peer review
• Highest editorial standards and editing services to improve your accepted manuscript’s accuracy and readability
• Quick publication timelines
• Articles widely promoted through email notifications, table of contents alerts, and social media
• Authors are granted specific rights for a large number of author uses
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!