In 2017, we received funding from CIHR’s Partnership for Health Systems Improvement initiative for the Canadian Real-World Evidence for Value of Cancer Drugs (CanREValue) collaboration. This collaboration will develop a framework for the generation and use of Real World Evidence (RWE) for cancer drug funding decisions in Canada.
The CanREValue collaboration brings together key stakeholders including ARCC, CADTH/ pCODR, CAPCA, Health Canada, INESSS, Ministries/departments of Health, pCPA, PMPRB, and provincial cancer agencies from across Canada. By providing a platform for stakeholders to discuss their needs and existing evidence gaps, the CanREValue collaboration will enable knowledge exchange, and address policy relevant research questions.
Contact us: CanREValue@cc-arcc.ca
FDA's RWE Framework
- Patient perspectives of Value Frameworks used to Guide Oncology Treatment DecisionsMay 1, 2021 - 12:27 pm
- Understanding British Columbia cancer patients’ experiences with virtual health before and during the COVID-19 pandemicMay 1, 2021 - 11:53 am
- Benchmarking End of Life Quality Indicators by Tumor Type & Describing models of palliative care across CanadaApril 1, 2021 - 8:56 am
- Evaluation of the systemic cancer therapy volume-outcome association: a population-based study to inform the optimal provincial organization and delivery of systemic cancer therapyFebruary 1, 2021 - 12:20 pm
- New Publication: Development of a Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis Rating Tool to Prioritize Real-World Evidence Questions for the Canadian Real-World Evidence for Value of Cancer Drugs (CanREValue) CollaborationMarch 28, 2023 - 1:56 pm
- Associate or Full Professor (Tenure Track), Gerald Bronfman Department of Oncology, Division of Medical OncologyMarch 7, 2023 - 12:06 pm
- CAHSPR is seeking the 2023 Article of the YearFebruary 1, 2023 - 7:41 am
- CADTH Recognition Awards – Nominations Now Open!January 27, 2023 - 2:55 pm