The Summer Student will report to the pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review (pCODR) Manager, Reviews and Recommendations, and is primarily responsible for assisting in the preparation of pCODR/CADTH products or projects. In this position, you’ll extract data from research studies, prepare tables and spreadsheets, and assist with the preparation of evidence-based assessments on oncology therapies.
- Gathering background information to assist with the scoping of identified topics
- Extracting data from research studies and other references
- Entering data into tables, spreadsheets, databases, and other software applications
- Providing support for data analysis and checking for accuracy.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good understanding of medical and scientific research principles and concepts of experimental design
- Excellent writing skills and statistical knowledge
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal to moderate supervision.
This position will be located at the Toronto office.
Currently enrolled in the third or fourth year of a university program within a pharmaceutical- or health-related discipline.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by the end of the business day on March 20, 2015. Please apply on our website at: http://www.cadth.ca/en/careers.